BE Lifestyle Retreats provides market-leading holistic care services through permanent lifestyle living and in home care services.
Our services are available for people with: high care physical disabilities, acquired brain injuries, neurological conditions, spinal injuries and other complex care disabilities (upon application).
Since its establishment in 2006, BE has worked, through ongoing monitoring and feedback, to continually fine-tune its services to create the high level care provided today.
Our core services include:
- Permanent Lifestyle Living
Our Sunshine Coast hinterland retreats offer the perfect alternative for long-term and/or permanent stays. Customers enjoy the warm, 'family-like' environments, and are fully integrated into the welcoming local community.
- Allied Health Therapy Program
This specialised Program provides Customers with access to a wide range of allied health and medical specialists, and community access activities across the Sunshine Coast.
*Prices for all care services available on application.
Key features of BE Lifestyle Retreats' services include:
- Individualised care for people with low to high physical support needs
- Holistic services, addressing the individual's physical, social and emotional needs
- Care programs are designed in consultation with the Customer and their family or guardian, creating a lifestyle of the Customer's choice
- Each Customer has their own room in one of our well-appointed retreats on the Sunshine Coast (located in the Coolum hinterland and Maroochydore)
- Inclusive community living, with all Customers actively encouraged to participate in community and leisure activities
- Wholesome, home cooked meals, accommodating special dietary needs
- Our staff work with Customers to encourage them to reach their full potential
- Our retreats offer an environment that is safe, secure and relaxing
- Transport to and from the Sunshine Coast Airport is available
BE Lifestyle Retreats is a Disability Services (Qld) Approved Service Provider for:
- Accommodation Support
- Service Type 1.04 - Group Homes (<7 people)
- Service Type 1.06 - In-home Accommodation Support
- Service Type 4.04 - Flexible/Combination Respite
- Community Support
- Service Type 3.01 - Community Access - Learning and Life Skills Development
Call us today on 1800 4 RESPITE (1800 4737 7483).